Sunday 5 November 2017

Nostalgia hammer

So. What happened excactly? Well, life happened. Warhammer as I new it died, job and family took a lot of my time etc. You know, stuff.

Well I'll try to post some pics soonish, but my "new" project is coming along nicely. A loong time ago I believe I posted some pics of a unit of sea guard, ever since then my joy of painting sort of diminished and the games where few and far between. They still are, but my painting mojomis back on and I've vaulted into a large pile of 4th/5th ed. Warhammer high elves. I've painted Eltharion on stormwing and am putting the last work in on a unit of 20 spearmen.(I've shown the griffon and rider on the oldhammer facebook page, but will put pics up here as well.

Hope you are all well. Since you ask, I'm not at all gutted that I missed the old world army challenge. No sir, not one bit. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment