Saturday 11 November 2017

Eltharion

Eltharion the Grimm.
Such an iconic model and one I dreamed of owning when I was a kid.
My first painted army was a high elf army for 4th/5th edition. I actually had a griffon model, but it was deathclaw with a high elf silver helm riding it. I pined for Eltharion on stormwing back then, but my focus shifted and I've painted severeal armies and even another high elf army, without ever getting the model.

A couple of years ago I finally visited ebay, and got one. Took a while to paint it, as stuff happened but here it is in all its glory.

He was a lot of fun to paint and it motivated me to move along with the stripping and repainting my original High elf army from back in the day.
Ebay will have to be visited to get the missing pieces, but slowly I will make a 4th/5th ed style High elf army.

No comments:

Post a Comment