Tuesday 30 December 2014

I made a game!

Oh, yeah merry christmas and a happy new year. I hope santa was good to you, he certainly was to me. New brushes made their way to my hobby table so I'm very happy.

Oh and all this free time during the holidays and flu stricken wife has left my evening wide open. So naturally a painted tons of minis, no? No. I made a game, well to be honest it still needs a lot of work but the basic rules are ready to go for testing of the core mechanics. I thought it would be fun to share on the off chance that someone felt like trying out a skirmish wargame for small warbands, like you know, noones made one of those before. They have? Oh ok, but no one made a game like this and since I couldn't quite find one to suit my tastes this one will do nicely. Have a look if you dare, since I did it all on the iPad it needs a lot of tender love and care in the layout department and proofreading, but the core mechanics are sound(and I hope fun) there's only one scenario so far but more will come. 


Oh and I've started work on some loot counters for general use in wargaming.


Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. I've downloaded a copy of your game, looks interesting! I'll have a readthrough and if I can find someone to playtest I will.

    ReplyDelete