Monday 17 February 2014

Beastmen

Long ago, in different life, i was young, single and had all the time in the world to get some sleep. So I stayed up all night and painted miniatures listening to Iron Maiden. These days I rarely get all the sleep I need, the reason is joyous, as I am the proud father of a three year old. The lack of sleep leads to lack of painting. But I can always pick up the minis I painted back then to remind me of the glory days of not studying and instead painting and playing.

So heres some of my large collection of beastmen.

Here's a beastman shaman I converted from a chaos sorcerer.


And below we have a chariot, this was done way before the current beastman book, so was just meant to be a normal chariot.


Some hounds.



Beastmen Gor.

And some of my bestigor, these are all heavily converted, with greenstuff armour, and two handed axes. I have twenty of these, but here's just a small selection.

Another shaman

A beastlord.

And last but not least, wruffles the spawn.

The army is much larger, but I haven't taken the time to take pics yet.
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment