Saturday 22 February 2020

Dark elves.

Arise!
Well it’s been a while since I wrote something for this blog. My high elves are done and I’ve moved on to a dark elves army. The bse of my collection was bought back in my teens in the late 90’s. They need stripping and a new paint job and, lets face it, some new friends.

My goal is to paint 30 points a week, which should be doable, at least if I do it as an average. My start to the year has been really productive and I’m closing in on 500 points. I know that I will need the buffer for later when real life rears its ugly head.
The game I’m aiming to play is warhammer rennaisance, a rework of 4th/5th edition which looks really fun.

Enough words, on to the painting:







1 comment:

  1. Love the turquoise across the whole army. Hope you’re still cracking on.

    ReplyDelete