Monday 9 June 2014

Back!

Hi there, been awhile. I've been busy playing and painting, but not blogging. I've played a bunch(5) of games the last month thats 5 times more than I've played in the last year. So yeah, BIG deal.

I held and played in an event but before I get to that I just want to say thank you to Peter Acs for nominating me for a Liebster. This was unexpected but very nice. It will be awhile before I get around to do anything about it really but I am going to do a post later.

So, the event. I didn't take any pictures because I was busy having fun and enjoying myself way too much. I think 7 or so different scenarios were played with much success. The first scenario I played was a battle for some standing stones in the middle of the table. My wood elves vs. A freinds empire. In order to win you had to stay close to the standing stones but when you did, you were moved around the standing stones clockwise, meaning that we had a bunch of units each riding the roundabout of death. Great stuff.
Other highlights included laughing, cursing the dice, singing but no dancing, drinking bear eating take away and just chatting with freinds about stuff and warhammer.
I even managed to win a few games, something rare indeed.

Like I said I've been painting. Wood elves first and foremost, but a little progress has been made on my kislev! No pics now, maybe next post though.

Ah, great to be back. More stuff soonish.

No comments:

Post a Comment